Valentine’s Day serves as a welcome reminder to reconnect with your partner. To help make this day extra special, here’s nine tips you can use to revive intimacy and express your love.
- Start planning now to eliminate expectations and potential disappointments once Valentine’s Day arrives.
- Schedule time for intimacy with your partner. Commit to five minutes, two hours or an entire day to spend in a special way. If February 14 isn’t convenient, find a day and time that is.
- Agree on a code word to connect you and someone special when you’re with a lot of people. Every time you hear or say your secret word, think of your partner.
- Focus on your sense of taste. Observe the flavor, temperature, texture and your expressions. Awareness increases intimacy.
- Share one of your dreams with your partner that you never shared before. Intimacy takes courage and practice.
- Gaze into the eyes of your partner. Focus on love for a minute, longer if possible, and explore what you experience.
- Create a playlist of songs that support intimacy for you and your partner.
- Focus on your sense of touch – the feel of your clothing, warm water in the shower, the caress of a loved one. Awareness increases intimacy.
- Intimacy is not for sissies! Share your definition of intimacy with your partner. My definition starts with: Into Me See.
- They are great!!!!! Faith was fantastic and prices are great. I went to 3 other shops not even 10 minutes apart from Cindie’s and I ended up spending my money […]Taylor D.
- The Woodlands location is the best!!!! All the latest and best toys, and let me tell you they know their stuff!Amber Shackelford
- I went for Ladies Night and it was a blast! Melanie was incredible! She was very knowledgeable about the products, and everyone was super helpful and friendly.Madylenn Kenner
- Great service, good prices, lots of choices.Henry Green
- Great place to spice up the bedroom for a little fun.Jeff Osbourne
- My go-to store for everything I need. Friendly staff and a good selection. Anything you can’t find in store, you definitely can find online.Tatyana Hinton
- I’ve never had a bad experience at any Cindie’s locations! The gals working here are so helpful and knowledgeable about all the products they carry. Since it was a slow […]Sam K.
- Awesome staff and very informative about various kinks and such. The environment is warm and inviting, not creepy and rapey like a lot of the ones in Houston are. Shopping […]Jayde Q.
- This place is amazing. The girls working there make you feel very comfortable about what you’re purchasing and are very educated about the products. There are 2 young ladies who are […]Viviana A.
Join Our Mailing List